Cryptocurrency mining keeps on becoming extremely popular and profitable all over the world. That is why it is often hard to choose a reliable platform for cloud mining. Many services offer almost the same options. However, only some of them can really be relied on. Today we are going to evaluate two cloud mining services – Hashflare and Hashing24. Both companies are located in Europe.
| About platforms
|| Hashflare was initially created in Tallinn in 2014. It is one of the foremost and the most reliable cloud mining platforms in the world now. Hashflare supports such mining algorithms as SHA-256, Scrypt, SHA-256, Ethash, X11, and Equinash). The platform uses HashCoins hardware.
|| Though Hashing 24 platform was launched in 2012, it started to offer mining services in 216 only. The company is located in Glasgow, besides the headquarters in Scotland. It also has mining farms in Ukraine, Thailand, Georgia, and Iceland. BitFury is the only hash power supplier for Hashing24. Scrypt is the only supported algorithm. The platform allows every miner placing several hash power orders at the same time.
| Available coins
- Maintenance and electricity fee (SHA-256: 0.0035 USD per 10 GH/s, Scrypt: 0.01 USD per every 1 MH/s);
- Minimum daily payouts (0.0007 ETH, 0.0004 DASH, and 0.0014 BTC);
- Five mining algorithms:
- Scrypt: maintenance fee is 0.01$/1MH/s24h. The minimum hashrate is 1 MH/s which costs $13.50;
- SHA-256: maintenance fee is 0.0035$/10 GH/s /24h. The minimum hashrate is 10 GH/s ($1.20);
- Ethereum: maintenance fee is $2.20 per 100 KH/s. The minimum hashrate is 100 KH/s;
- Zcash: no maintenance fee. The minimum hashrate of 0.1 H/s ($2.00);
- Dash: maintenance fee. The minimum hashrate of 1 MH/s for $5.80.
- Minimum daily payouts: 0.001 BTC;
- Maintenance and electricity fee: 0.00033 USD per GH/s per day;
- 36-month contract plan (current prices are available upon request only).
| Supported payment methods
|| VISA, and MasterCard, Bitcoin, wire transfers (USD and EUR);
|| Credit card, bank wire transfer, or OKPay payment system.
| Contract term
|| Zcash, Ethereum, and Dash contracts are one-year contracts only and two-lifetime contracts (Scrypt and SHA-256).
| Specials and bonuses
- Well-paid affiliate program (you can earn 10% after you have invited a new referral);
- Promo codes with significant discounts for mining various digital currencies.
- Incredible Cyber Monday promotions;
- Money-making Black Friday offers.
- Referral program;
- First-time deposit bonus.
- Promo codes and various promos;
- Worthwhile affiliate program;
- Reasonably priced contracts;
- The newest hardware and the most equipped data centers;
- Reliable HashCoins hardware;
- Convenient interface;
- Five algorithms for mining;
- 2-factor authentication;
- Rational contract prices;
- Limitless contract duration;
- Broad FAQ section;
- State-of-the-art Internet security;
- Various methods of 24/7/365 support.
- Referral program;
- Low maintenance fee;
- No need to sign up for a subscription plan;
- Flexible subscription plans;
- The company closely monitors all available technological innovations;
- Hashing24 allows placing several hash power orders at the same time;
- Top-of-the-line equipment.
- Maintenance fees for LTC and BTC mining;
- All bank wire transfers go with the commission.
- Supports bitcoin only;
- Poor customer support;
- Just one supported algorithm;
- USA residents cannot use this service.
Now you can see that Hashflare is much more trustworthy cloud mining service than Hashing24. Judging upon pros and cons, it can be concluded that Hashflare will give you more income and WEB protection while you are getting the passive profit. Additionally, the most significant issue about Hashflare is that the platform offers much more money-making contracts. Consequently, presently, Hashflare is the most lucrative mining platform from all services available on the market.